Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 05, 2008

AKA "The Mouse"

As promised, I am (finally) adding a post about Corbin, our son. Just to clarify, this is our person-son, not another dog-son, which is what more than one person thought when Lee and I said we were expecting a baby.

Corbin at 15 weeks

It has been a crazy busy humbling 13 months since we found out we were expecting. I'm hoping that once a week I'll be able to enter a post about Corbin in real time (almost 4 months old as of this writing) and a post filling in the time between "Update on the Big Giant Bed" May 2007 post and today. Doing the math and assuming one month catchup per week, I should be all caught up on the gap by January of 2009. Well...we'll see. I don't know if I'll be able to keep the blogging commitment. To illustrate, check out these Before and After pics of the baby's room:

Before Baby's Arrival

Everything tidy and adorable, no?


After (Today Actually)

Hmmm. Not so tidy. Take note that I am not sharing pictures of the rest of the house. Now, I know you don't really want to see pics of the baby's room - you want to see pics of the baby! So here you are...


Daddy and Corbin in the Mirror


Bath Time!


Play Time!

Oops - Mr. Mouse is awake. Gotta run!

P.S. Corbin squeaks when he's hungry. So sad it would compel the hardest heart to pause. Hence, aka Mouse!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home