Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Getting ready for dirt

Well, the garden framework is almost ready. We'll have 10 cubic yards of dirt coming on Thursday. That's a lot, if you haven't guessed. We ordered dirt from an organic farm that shut down. It's supposedly good stuff. We hope to get peppers, cucumbers, squash, tomatoes, and some herbs. We'll see how we do, as we are running a little behind on the planting.

Today was also painting "maintenance" day. I went around the house and hit all those areas that were needed help. Woohoo fun.

We find ourselves in party planning mode these days. Corbin has his 2 birthday parties coming up (we split them up so they each would be more mangeable). Then there is the July 4th party, which is looking like it will be on July 11th. I've got my first Father's Day coming up. I wonder what Corbin will get me ;)

Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home